Does your child have?
- Food refusal or food aversion
- Picky Eating
- Gagging or mouth stuffing
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Failure-To-Thrive (FTT) and growth issues
- ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder)
- Tube Feedings - Nasogastric tube (NG-tube), Gastrostomy tube (G-tube or GJ-tube)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Chewing problems
- Swallowing issues
Feeding Therapy Helps...
- Reduce stress at family mealtimes
- Improve picky eating
- Support your child's growth/nutrition
- Promote feeding and swallowing safety
- Decrease refusal behaviours at mealtimes
- Reduce tube feeding dependency
- Assist babies with bottle feeding
- Improve chewing skills
- Reduce gagging and mouth stuffing
- Successfully introduce spoon feedings/solids
Therapy from the comfort and safety of your own home
Nicola is available via FeedingPlus' online telehealth clinic.* She will work with you in the comfort of your own home, in your child’s natural feeding environment. All you need is a smartphone or a laptop and access to the internet. Find an appointment time that suits you using our online booking page.
* Unfortunately, due to current medical licensing restrictions, only Ontario residents can use this service. FeedingPlus is working hard to expand our coverage area.
The FeedingPlus Approach
Positive and happier mealtimes.
- Nicola is passionate about helping children and families enjoy food and family mealtimes
- She will conduct a comprehensive feeding assessment to understand your child's specific needs and rule-out potential underlying factors
- Convenient feeding therapy in the comfort of your home using positive child-directed strategies
- Parent coaching/education and counselling
- Collaboration with your child's doctor and therapy team
FeedingPlus takes your privacy seriously
FeedingPlus can be referred to as an online/virtual clinic, or telehealth practice. We are responsible for the confidentiality of your personal health information (PHI). FeedingPlus provides a secure PHIPA (Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act) compliant infrastructure for video calls, messaging, and record-keeping.
Keep In Touch
We welcome you to sign-up for our weekly blog where you will learn feeding tips and tricks of the trade! Nicola will share tried and tested strategies to help with your child’s feeding issues. Topics will include favourite equipment/products, chewing tips, how to reduce gagging, toothbrushing, family meals, feeding your preemie, cup drinking, picky eating, and much more.
Sharing tips, research, and advice on feeding.
No more time off work
As a mother of a child with medical and developmental issues, Nicola knows firsthand that getting your child to numerous appointments outside of the home, can be very challenging, stressful, and time consuming. Scheduling therapy sessions around work and daily life can be difficult. FeedingPlus' online clinic gives you access and convenience that is just a smartphone or laptop away.