Does your child have?
- Food refusal or food aversion
- Picky eating or food refusal
- Difficulty with self-feeding/baby-led weaning
- Bottle aversion or bottle feeding issues
- Gagging or mouth stuffing
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Nutritional issues or poor growth/weight gain
- ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder)
- Tube Feedings - Nasogastric tube (NG-tube), Gastrostomy tube (G-tube or GJ-tube)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Chewing problems
- Swallowing issues
Get Your Free Video Lesson
"How to get your child to sit at the table, stay at the table, and eat new foods!"
Feeding Therapy & Parent Coaching Works!
- Less stress at family mealtimes
- Reduce picky eating and food refusal
- Solve bottle aversion and bottle-feeding challenges
- Successfully introduce solids and baby led weaning strategies (BLW)
- Support your child with learning to self-feed
- Improve your child's growth, weight, and nutrition
- Help your child with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Autism (ASD), and/or ARFID learn to eat better and accept new foods
- Reduce tube feeding dependency
- Improve chewing and oral-motor skills
- Help with cup and straw drinking
Therapy from the comfort and safety of your own home
Feeding and nutrition therapy is available via FeedingPlus' online telehealth clinic.* We will work with you over video appointments, in the comfort of your own home, in your child’s natural feeding environment. All you need is a smartphone or a laptop and access to the internet. Find an appointment time that suits you using our online booking page.
* Due to current medical licensing restrictions, only Ontario residents can use this service.
The FeedingPlus Therapy Approach
- Positive and happier mealtimes using a responsive, trust-based approach
- I am passionate about helping children and families enjoy food and mealtimes offering a sensitive, relationship-focused approach
- I will conduct a comprehensive feeding assessment to understand your child's needs and develop a feeding plan specific to your child
- Feeding support for babies and children of all ages including teenagers
- Parent coaching/education and counselling to provide feeding strategies and techniques so you are empowered to help your child
- FeedingPlus offers interdisciplinary care with a Registered Dietitian providing nutritional counseling as needed
Proud to be associated with these great organizations
Keep In Touch
FeedingPlus welcomes you to sign-up for our feeding newsletter where you will learn feeding tips and tricks of the trade! The feeding blog shares tried and tested strategies to help with your child’s feeding challenges. Topics will include favourite equipment/products, chewing tips, how to reduce gagging, toothbrushing, family meals, feeding your preemie, cup drinking, picky eating, and much more.
Sharing tips, research, and advice on feeding.
No more time off work
As a mother of a child with medical issues, I know firsthand that getting your child to numerous appointments outside of the home, can be very challenging, stressful, and time consuming. Scheduling therapy sessions around work and daily life can be difficult. FeedingPlus' online clinic gives you access and convenience that is just a smartphone or laptop away.