Therapy from the comfort and safety of your own home
Nicola is available via FeedingPlus' online telehealth clinic.* She will work with you in the comfort of your own home, in your child’s natural feeding environment. All you need is a smartphone or a laptop and access to the internet. Find an appointment time that suits you using our online booking page.
* Unfortunately, due to current medical licensing restrictions, only Ontario residents can use this service. FeedingPlus is working hard to expand our coverage area.
Pediatric Feeding Therapy
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Failure-To-Thrive (FTT) and growth issues
- Picky Eating
- Premature Babies (Premies)
- Genetic Syndromes (Down Syndrome, Prader-Willi, SMA)
- Tube Feedings (Nasogastric/NG-tube, Gastrostomy/G-tube, GJ-tube)
- Complex Medical Issues (Cardiac, Neurological, Neuromuscular)
- Global Developmental Delay
The Path to Yes!
- Stress-free mealtimes for your family
- Reduce picky eating
- Improve your child's growth/nutrition
- Promote feeding and swallowing safety
- Decrease refusal behaviours at mealtimes
- Reduce tube feeding dependency
- Assist babies with bottle feeding issues
- Improve chewing skills
- Reduce gagging and mouth stuffing
- Successfully introduce spoon feedings/solids
The FeedingPlus Approach
- Detailed and ongoing assessment of your child's specific needs
- Convenient client-centred feeding therapy in the comfort of your home
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with your child's rehab and medical team
- Referral for other medical interventions (e.g., swallow study, GERD management)
- Parent coaching/education and counselling
- A path toward positive and stress-free mealtimes
FeedingPlus takes your privacy seriously
FeedingPlus can be referred to as an online/virtual clinic, or telehealth practice. We are responsible for the confidentiality of your personal health information (PHI). FeedingPlus provides a secure PHIPA (Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act) compliant infrastructure for video calls, messaging, and record-keeping.
Keep In Touch
We welcome you to sign-up for our weekly blog where you will learn feeding tips and tricks of the trade! Nicola will share tried and tested strategies to help with your child’s feeding issues. Topics will include favourite equipment/products, chewing tips, how to reduce gagging, toothbrushing, family meals, feeding your preemie, cup drinking, picky eating, and much more.
FeedingPlus Weekly Blog
Sharing tips, research, and advice on feeding.
No more time off work
As a mother of a child with medical and developmental issues, Nicola knows firsthand that getting your child to numerous appointments outside of the home, can be very challenging, stressful, and time consuming. Scheduling therapy sessions around work and daily life can be difficult. FeedingPlus' online clinic gives you access and convenience that is just a smartphone or laptop away.